May – Group Classes:
- at Nourishing Journey Thursdays May 2nd, and May 30th at 10 am
- at Truth Mind Body – A Wellness Center Sunday May 5th at 1 pm
I am exploring the possibilities for the best day and time to provide classes:
- I invite you to click here to tell me what day and time you are able to attend classes at Nourishing Journey.
- I invite you to click here to tell me what day and time you are able to attend classes at Ruscombe Mansion Community Health Center.
In this interview with Jennifer Crisp, RN, founder of A Bridge To Wholeness, I talk to her about the many benefits to releasing tension and stress.
Listen to the podcast here
For more information about my group classes and locations – go to my events and announcements page.
For more information about A Bridge to Wholeness, click here
You are invited to participate in an innovative way to release tension and stress from your body.
TRE® is a series of exercises that assist the body in releasing deep muscular patterns of stress, tension and trauma (physical and emotional). Created by Dr. David Berceli TRE® safely activates your natural reflexive mechanism by way of neurophysiological rebalancing.
Individuals and communities around the world feel the benefits
of this modality for healing.
The most commonly reported benefits from TRE® : decreased anxiety, the release of chronic tension, the discharge of emotional and physical trauma, improved sleep, mood and digestion, decreased aches and pains, improved flexibility, and the decrease in symptoms for sciatica, fibromyalgia, and other chronic conditions.
* Please wear comfortable clothing you can stretch in (ie- yoga clothing). Bring your own yoga mat (and a blanket if you desire).
I am student teaching toward my certification for TRE®. Classes will be held at Nourishing Journey Wellness Center – 8975 Guilford Road in Columbia MD. 21046
Group classes will begin in May and will be held on Sundays at 2:30 pm.
Children are welcome – age 6 is a minimum age for participation.
Why children? TRE® helps with emotional anxiety, physical growth, focus, mood, and cognitive development.