Holistic practitioners Hemali Vora (Certified Integrative Nutrition Coach), and Lisa Karasek (Certified Eating Psychology Coach), present “Cleanse & Clear Your Palate” for January 2021.
Our whole food, plant based 21 day program brings a fresh and energized perspective around food and your relationship with eating, and tools for optimizing digestion and assimilation.
If you’re ready to connect to your own wellness values and build a sustainable plan for healthy eating, to feel inspired to cook more delicious foods at home, and claim the body you see yourself in, then this program is designed for you. We invite you to become your own expert in body, lifestyle, and mindset.
Some expected benefits for joining this 3 week program include:
- Fostering and nurturing your own positive relationship with food, eating, and your body.
- Understanding food allergies and sensitivities, and recovering from the associated risks and symptoms caused by inflammation in the tissues and your body systems.
- Reduced emotional and physical pain.
- Clarity in skin, hair, nails, and vision.
- A balanced gut biome.
- Learn how to reduce and prevent health risks, conditions, and diagnoses.
- Lifting the diet stigma and ending body shame.
- Positive self-care through embodiment.
Here’s what you get:
- Recipes designed to cleanse and detox your body
- Launch day live video participation and introduction on January 10th at 5pm EST
- Weekly participatory video and live-streamed classes on Monday January 11th, 18th, and 25th at 7pm EST
- Weekly group support sessions and check-ins on Thursday January 14th, 21st, and 28th at 7:30pm EST
- Access to our exclusive Facebook group dedicated to this program
- Access to our Youtube channel where you will find informational videos to watch at your own pace, dedicated to this program. These videos will include information on cooking techniques, guided meditations, and education around food, nutrition, eating, emotions, releasing, and more.
We are launching our program on Sunday January 10th. That gives you enough time to settle into your New Year and determine what your new food resolutions will be for 2021. Cost is $200 per participant. But if you sign up before January 1st at midnite, you get the early bird special and pay only $160.
To participate, email Hemali or Lisa for access, and let us know that you are ready to take control of your own health and wellness.
MEET YOUR COACHES
Lisa Karasek studied at the University of Delaware in dietetics, and graduated from The Institute for the Psychology of Eating. Lisa’s story begins with her questions around the differences within her multi-cultural family. “We grew up eating the same diet, together, but we all look different, why?” Generations of ethnic and authentic foods and rituals were present in Lisa’s every day life growing up, but developing a food allergy as an adult forced her to look at what she was eating, and that began her journey of deeper exploration. When Lisa met with a personal challenge, the need to develop a stronger relationship with food and her body became a necessity that ultimately saved her health. Lisa, who is also a TRE® certified facilitator (Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises) and quantum healer, understands how important the dynamics of health and wellness are, and is sincere in her role as support person and coach. Your biggest energetic shifts occur in a positive direction when you nurture and support the wellbeing of your physical body. Learn more about her, and her programs at www.LisaKarasek.com. Email to LisaMKarasek@gmail.com.
Connect with Lisa on Facebook and LinkedIn @LisaMKarasek
and on Telegram @https://t.me/MindBodySpiritGuidanceLK
You must be logged in to post a comment.